The Fulbright Scholar competition for academic year 2016-2017 launched on February 1, and the program is offering over 50 awards in the field of American History. Exciting opportunities are available in many countries including but not limited to:
- Norway: Roving Scholar in American Studies
- Denmark: Danish Distinguished Chair in American Studies
- Madagascar: All Disciplines
- Japan: Study of the United States
- Canada: Research Chairs in North American Studies
- Jordan: Study of the United States
- India: Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Award
For further awards in the field of American History, American Studies and American Literature, please visit our updated Opportunities in American Studies webpage. There you will find award highlights and examples of successful projects in the discipline.
For eligibility factors, detailed application guidelines and review criteria, please follow this link: http://cies.org/program/core-fulbright-us-scholar-program. You may also wish to register for one of our webinars or join our online community, My Fulbright, a resource center for applicants interested in the program.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and the current competition will close on August 3, 2015.