SHAFR members enjoy a wealth of benefits including:
- Print and online subscriptions to current issues of Diplomatic History
- Online access to the complete and searchable archive of back issues of Diplomatic History
- [Coming Soon] Online access to The SHAFR Guide Online, the comprehensive bibliographical source for our field.
- Subscription to Passport: The Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations Review (mailed three times a year with Diplomatic History)
- A 25% discount on books from Oxford University Press
- A 30% discount on personal subscription to selected online products from Oxford University Press
- Eligibility to participate in SHAFR's annual meetings
- Notification of and eligibility for SHAFR's many prizes and fellowships
To join SHAFR please purchase your membership from Oxford University Press:
Life members need not renew.